TECH PAVILION – VENDOR APPLICATION
The 24thAnnual Yonkers Riverfest will be held rain or shine on Saturday September 10th, from noon to 6:00pm. The Riverfest is a FREE event to the public that has drawn 25,000 people to Yonkers Downtown, and will include the best in musical entertainment, arts, crafts, great food, exhibits, children’s activities, and much more throughout the day. It is Yonkers biggest outdoor event and a great tradition.
For this first time, the Riverfest will be hosting a state-of-the-art Innovation Pavilion. As part of this series of exhibitions, we are inviting creative tech companies, do-it-yourselfers, makers, and technical schools to share their creations and products.
To help promote technology and creativity, we are making this completely free for qualifying tech groups to participate. Space is limited, so please submit your application as soon as possible.*
1. Each exhibition space is normally 10 feet x 10 feet. We can work with you to accommodate additional space if needed. A table and two chairs will be provided to you at no cost.
2. You will be assigned a location, which will be sent to you prior to the event. Location assignments are not negotiable.
3. Set-up starts and 8:00am, must be completed by 11:00 AM, and must be removed at 6:00 PM
4. If you are selling something, you MUST provide a copy of your NYS Vendor Certificate of Authority if you are a commercial/art vendor.
5. You MUST provide a copy of your Photo I.D.
6. Do NOT mail your application to the City of Yonkers. All vendor applications will be submitted by the BID on behalf of all vendors.
7. All Vendor Forms and Vendor Fees must be in the BID office by August 28th, 2015.