Riverfest Food Vendor Application 2017
The 25th Annual Yonkers Riverfest will be held rain or shine on Saturday, September 16th, from Noon to 6:00 pm. The Riverfest is a festival that has drawn 25,000 people to the Yonkers Downtown and will include the best in musical entertainment, arts, crafts, great food, exhibits, children’s activities and much more throughout the day. It is Yonkers biggest outdoor event and a great tradition.Download: Riverfest Food Vendor Form 2017
1. Each exhibition space is 10 feet x 10 feet.
2. Vendors will be assigned a booth location, you cannot choose your location. Location and Parking Instructions will be sent to you prior to the event via email. Locations are NOT negotiable.
3. Set-up starts and 8:00 am, must be completed by 11:00 AM, and must be removed by 6:00 PM.
4. No Amplified sound of any type without separate written consent.
5. You MUST provide a copy of your NYS Vendor Certificate of Authority if you are a commercial/art vendor.
6. All Vendors MUST provide a copy of your Photo I.D.
7. Do NOT mail your application to the City of Yonkers. All Riverfest vendor applications and permits will be submitted to the City by the BID on behalf of all vendors.
8. All Vendor Forms and Vendor Fees must be in the BID office by August 31st, 2017.
9. Early Bird Discount of $15 off for Vendors who submit an application with all required documents and payment by July 14th.
All Vendors receive 1 FREE parking space for the event. You will receive your registration confirmation letter including your booth location in an email a few days before the event. That letter will serve as your Parking Pass. At 11 am there will be ZERO tolerance for any cars in the festival area. If you arrive around 11 am or after you must carry your things to your vendor location