FOOD VENDOR APPLICATION
The 24th annual Yonkers Riverfest will be held rain or shine on Saturday September 10th, from noon to 6:00pm. The 2016 Riverfest is a FREE event to the public that has drawn 25,000 people to Yonkers Downtown, and will include the best in musical entertainment, arts, crafts, great food, exhibits, children’s activities, and much more throughout the day. It is Yonkers biggest outdoor event and a great tradition.
1. Each exhibition space starts at 10 feet x 10 feet
2. Set-up starts and 8:00am, must be completed promptly by 11:00am and must be removed by 6:00 PM
3. You MUST provide a copy of your NYS Vendor Certificate of Authority if you are a vendor
4. You MUST provide a copy of your Photo I.D.
5. You MUST provide a copy of your Westchester County Health Permit if you already have one
6. Do NOT mail your application to the City of Yonkers. All Riverfest vendor applications and permits will be submitted by the BID on behalf of all vendors
7. All Vendor Forms and Vendor Fees must be in the BID office by August 26th, 2015