Crafts | Non-profit Vendors
The 24th Annual Yonkers Riverfest will be held rain or shine on Saturday September 10th, from noon to 6:00pm. The Riverfest is a FREE event to the public that has drawn 25,000 people to Yonkers Downtown, and will include the best in musical entertainment, arts, crafts, great food, exhibits, children’s activities, and much more throughout the day. It is Yonkers biggest outdoor event and a great tradition.
1. Each exhibition space is 10 feet x 10 feet.
2. You will be assigned a location, which will be sent to you prior to the event. Location assignments are not negotiable.
3. Set-up starts and 8:00am, must be completed by 11:00 AM, and must be removed at 6:00 PM
4. You MUST provide a copy of your NYS Vendor Certificate of Authority if you are a commercial/art vendor.
5. Non-profits must provide a copy of their 5013c
6. You MUST provide a copy of your Photo I.D.
7. Do NOT mail your application to the City of Yonkers. All vendor applications will be submitted by the BID on behalf of all vendors.
8. All Vendor Forms and Vendor Fees must be in the BID office by August 28th, 2015.